Posts

Posts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who is the Nanny?


For a wee while now I have been occasionally bleeterin' on about certain ales.

I am fair chuffed with this response from a local micro-brewery.

Which leads nicely onto this nonsense.

I recall a time when a certain 'co-operative' consisting of a Copper, a Nurse, a G.P. and a Social Worker helped each other out with childcare. Funnily enough, despite all that, all the weans appear to be well-adjusted.

p.s. Hat tip to the Loon for both links.


p.p.s. An Update.

© Noddy

Published by Toy Town™ Times

2 comments:

uphilldowndale said...

'Nanny State is available now in limited quantities'

If only!!

Officer Dibble said...

18.2 per cent!

As limited editions go I think I would go for a case of the Tokyo.

I could then leave my liver to Scottish Power. They could fire up a station for a day and a half after that.