Posts

Posts

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Help the Aged


Many a moon ago I used to work for Help the Aged, so I feel that I am in a good place to advise our elderly parishioners on ways to improve and extend their lives.

I offer these following two snippets by way of a public service announcement, the second being especially for us First Aiders.

Silver Surfers.

Stayin' Alive.

I have looked out the flares and kipper tie for my next refresher course.

© Chill Bill

Published by Toy Town™ Times

3 comments:

Fitaloon said...

Heartbeat fine now after watching Heather.

uphilldowndale said...

More Age Concern than help the aged :)

Thank goodness for that, I'm sick to the back teeth of 'Nellie The Elephant' I've been singing it all morning.... 28,29,30.

AnneDroid said...

I'm greatly encouraged by the idea that the internet is good for the brain - trouble is I spend so long on it my body will be dead much earlier.

I LOVE the stayin' alive link - that's just fab.