Posts

Posts

Monday, August 06, 2007

Pink my Ride


Regular readers will know that I have a thing about Pink, but I am somewhat flabbergasted by the latest thinking from our colleagues in Thailand. Somehow, I don't think this will be our cup of tea, although I know others do have a fondness for pink. Go over to Claire's site for a little more detail.

However, I do think there could be a use for it up these parts for a certain Scottish Chief Constable.











While I'm on the subject, I see that TUPC has been busy making the countryside fluffy and pink.











Finally, I would like to think that the feminine branch of the Polis might like to check this out. Worked for me!








© Miss Pink Cat

Published by Toy Town™ Times

2 comments:

Claire said...

I thought that Hello Kitty story was weird too, didn't think it was serious till I saw the photo!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I cannot add comments, but I have been reading and eagerly awaiting a post from Miss Pink Cat. And then it arrives. What do we get? Something about Pink.....Honestly Miss Cat? I can't help it I am the Pink Panther. Miss cat, may I ask, do you like Abba? I do love the police uniform. Keep posting.

Twining.