Posts

Posts

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Off his head

Just read a report from the Beeb in which they describe how a man was caught driving at 70mph down the A9 near Auchterarder whilst shaving.

He apologised to the Polis, telling them he was late for a lecture he was due to give on First Aid and Health & Safety.

Inside his car were a number of mannequins used for CPR training (aka Resusiannies).

I bet the Polis were bristling with annoyance at this 'expert' on health and safety. He was a hair's breadth away from giving himself a rather nasty nick as illustrated.

It always gets me in a lather when I hear of clowns speeding. It is not clever, manly etc etc.

Apparently not everyone agrees though as can be seen here and here.

Personally, I prefer my close shaves to be at home.

No comments: