Posts

Posts

Monday, January 22, 2007

Would you, could you, should you?

Sky News report that in order to gain sufficient evidence to prosecute those running brothels in Sydney, Australia, the local Mayor has had to send in Private Detectives.

Wikipedia would have me believe that,

"Increasingly, modern PIs prefer to be known as "professional investigators" rather than "private investigators" or "private detectives". This is a response to the seedy image that is sometimes attributed to the profession and an effort to establish and demonstrate the industry to be a proper and respectable profession."

Oops!

I particularly liked the following excerpt from the Sky report,

"
On numerous occasions over numerous days and times they had to fulfil the act."

... and I can just hear the spouses greeting their hubbies on their return home with a, "Hard day at work dear?"

Well I suppose every job has its ups and downs, but blow me!

Now let me think....If the PI's were paid to have sex, are they then hoors as well?

No comments: