Posts

Posts

Friday, July 28, 2006

Back to work

Well that's me home from my first shift back at work.

Things that haven't changed:

  1. First call allocated 10 minutes before start of official duty.
  2. IT had prevented me accessing computer as I had been away for over a month. Eventually got response from helpdesk 1 minute before aforementioned call allocated.
  3. Couldn't find a car. Borrowed Sergeant's.
  4. 10 minutes refreshment break in 10 hour shift eventually snatched after 7 hours duty.
  5. 88 emails in my inbox of which 90% were destined for deletion and eventually read on return to station some 5 hours after commencing duty.
But on the positive side things that have changed included:
  1. Plenty of water in stock for water dispenser.
  2. Air conditioner installed in Muster Room
The joys of Response policing.

No comments: